Thursday 17 May 2012

LOVE poem


Days before I had written an article on special friends this is one prissy by one of such friend check it out…

It has been so many days being together with her....
and this was possibly the loveliest time I spent....
I tried to give her clues wd so many gestures...
but she was not bothered, hope she was pretending....

our life was just of me and her...
sharing every stupid stuff, every little glance, every wink....
all just seemed so much fascinating and real...
I could see the feel in her eyes......

but we just always denied...
the worst was when I had to leave her for the day...
the best was to wait to meet...
simple things looked to me beautiful...
which I never observed earlier...

but now the feeling is irresistible...
the stomach churns to catch a glimpse of her...
I waited and waited her to say...
hope she would be same there...

two bests who share every strong and stupid...
hesitating for their one song of love...
this gonna never b d same...
someday I or she gonna say it with blame....


No comments:

Post a Comment