Thursday 3 May 2012

Guys, when is a woman at her sexiest?



This is a post i came across when i was blogwalking through other blogs ..
I found it worth sharing..so here's to the times men find women at their sensuous best!

Take it from these men, you're hot without even trying...

"When she's rubbing her eyes and smiling, with bed hair and pyjamas on, first thing in the morning."
Christian Laing, 35, London

"When she does those squeaky girl sneezes. Adorable."
Ollie Lamb, 26, London

"When she's telling a story passionately, waving her hands about - it makes me unable to stop staring at her."
Will Milton, 25, London

"When my girlfriend is really concentrating on something - reading, TV, anything - but is totally unaware that I've noticed."
Matt Glass, 27, Essex

"When she just throws her hair up haphazardly and it's all messy. Hot."
Tom Williams, 24, Woking

"When she's being affectionate to me - stroking my hair or cooking for me. And especially when she's being sympathetic if I've been struck down by man-flu!"
Mark Horne, 32, Birmingham

"When she's getting ready to go out. There's something about her putting on her make-up. And if she's only half-dressed, that's a turn-on."
Rich Jenkins, 26, Bristol

"When she's driving, especially handling a gear stick. It immediately leads my thoughts to the bedroom."
Rob Johnson, 30, Huddersfield




woohooo!bravo this was!!All the women out there..expected to be found sexy at these times?!!surprising as it may seem , but men have spilled the beans finally ..so next time you catch him staring at you while you are telling him your day's story or while you are stroking his hair , its on you to realize he is smitten!

2 comments: